7 Fun Foot Facts You Probably Didn’t Know
Your feet are your foundation & have more facts about them than you could guess.
Take a moment to look at some things you might not know about your feet and the wonderful ways they work.
- One foot is usually larger than the other. It’s rare to have two feet that are exactly the same size.
- The human foot and ankle contains 26 bones, 33 joints, and more than 100 muscles, tendons & ligaments.
- The average person walks 115,000 miles during their lifetime, which is more than four times around the earth!
- There are more websites on the Internet about foot fetishes than about foot health.
- The afternoon is the best time to shop for shoes, because your feet are likely to be more swollen at that time of day.
- Before the ancient Romans constructed distinct left and right shoes, shoes could be worn on either foot.
- Your feet bear forces equal to a fully loaded cement truck during an average day of walking.
When you think of your feet and all that they really do for your life. You would be mind blown. Always stay up-to-date with the latest insert fashion, and fun food facts right here.